Thermostat

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thermostat
From: Gary Davis <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:01:42 -0700
A quick update and a question . . . .

I had my '70 GT tuned on Friday and what a difference that made.
Almost everything is working now and its a real pleasure to drive.

I am considering changing my thermostat to a 190 or 195 to enable to
engine to warm faster (I live in Montana).  I don't know what's in there
now.  Assuming there's a 160 in there now (the car is from Arizona), will
I notice any difference in the temperature gauge readings?  Will the
engine run hotter and contribute more radiant heat to the interior?

Any and all comments are appreciated.

Thanks - Gary