Bummer with Bimmer-NON MG

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bummer with Bimmer-NON MG
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:19:38 +0000
Bummer,
Got a call from our nephew Friday night.
He had his BMW stolen from his company parking lot in Elmsford, NY while
at work. This poor kid's got bad car luck. Came out to find an empty
space. Last weekend he came over to have me fix his muffler and do some
general engine checks to help him save a coupla bucks. Figured he'd be
selling the car end of April as the commuting miles were racking up and
he wanted to sell it while the mileage was still somewhat low. We had a
great afternoon playing with the car!
Police of course don't offer much help unless you're Low-Jack equipped.
Lots of unreplaceable music tracks he collected gone!

Hey, should you see a very clean Red 1989 325i check out the muffler. If
it's got a piece of sheet metal screwed to its bottom, call 911.

I'd die if one of my MG's ever suffered this fate!

Cheers,
Dave Houser