'70 MGBGT - Front End Bounce

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '70 MGBGT - Front End Bounce
From: Gary Davis <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 15:35:36 -0700
Greetings . . . .

You all have been so helpful - at least three people come through with
very good advice to help resolve whatever issue is at hand.  I really
appreciate your help, and I doubt whether I would have bought my car
had this list not existed.  Thanks again.

When I hit a deep manhole or other hole-like depression in the road, the
impact to the front wheels is enough to make the steering wheel jerk a
bit.  Its not like I'm losing control but its a hard impact with a jerky
steering
wheel.  Anybody experience anything similar or otherwise know what's
going on?

Thanks - Gary Davis