Re: Cyl Head now Unleaded fuel

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cyl Head now Unleaded fuel
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:07:51 -0600
In my home state of Arizona Leaded Gasoline was still available when I left
for the world outside with gold bars and a uniform in 1989! Ahh, but that
beautiful state does everything the exact opposite from their weird
neighbors to the west!

Dan

>Hello Philip-
>
>Actually, leaded fuel continued to be available in the U.S. until the early
1980's - don't remember the year of actual phase out.  Beginning in 1975,
all cars sold in the U.S. were to be made unleaded fuel only, but leaded
fuel was still available.