OFF TOPIC was Re: Paint Fumes or What? Now a flame El Nino

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Subject: OFF TOPIC was Re: Paint Fumes or What? Now a flame El Nino
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:56:44 -0600
Wow, I'm flamed on two different subjects in less than a  week....guess I'm
building a rep...call me an instigator, I won't apologize for that.
You can call me ignorant, but then that wouldn't be very "tolerant", would
it? (nor correct) I enjoy criticism nonetheless, it makes me a better
person.
Mine are simply opinions, not flames per se...but I guess the respondent
flames are justified back. And anyone's perspectives are respectfully noted
in my brain.
I never said California "sucks", some of the best times I've had were in LA
and San Diego. There isn't a single state in this country that "sucks". This
is a great country everywhere and the people are even better, based on my
humble and limited experience in other countries. (there's another flame)

Flame in private for the good of the list from now on, althought the
receiver retains all rights to publish said flames to the list for mutual
enjoyment, intellectual exercise and general hilarity content if warranted.
:)
Dan
Smiling and so should you cuz it'll make you feel good