re: clutch & trans oil

To: "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: clutch & trans oil
From: "Joe R. Koster" <jkoster@ncpi.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:33:07 -0600
Hello Everyone!
Thanks for all the advice on the Clutch again. I haven't got to try anything
yet.
I had a t-ball coaches meeting last night. But tonight is another night to
try the things everyone advise me on. I hope that I didn't put the clutch in
backwards
but I was in a hurry that day so that I could drive it. I have another
question. Every one is talking about trans oil. If my trans is low could it
be the cause of it not going in any gear? If so what type of oil does my
1275 midget need? Also if every thing is right could my tranny be bad?
Thanks again to all that has been very helpful to me in trying to get this
car back on the road. I miss driving it.

Joe R. Koster
jkoster@ncpi.com
71 MG Midget