Re: A Modest Description - Was -Re: CA's Pacific Hwy was Re: Paint Fumes

To: "John McEwen" <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>,
Subject: Re: A Modest Description - Was -Re: CA's Pacific Hwy was Re: Paint Fumes or What? Nowa flame El Nino
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 07:47:50 -0800
I'd have to agree with John on this one! After the excellent GoF West '94 in
Calgary, our group from Sacramento (TD, MGA, MGB) were amazed and astonished
by the scenic beauty of this trip. The scenery was incredible, the roads
really good fun to drive and the people we met were unfailingly friendly and
helpful. The fact that the road also took us to Vancouver, where we were
able to visit Peter Welch's MG collection (including the world's finest
restoration of a K3) was just an added bonus!

Lawrie