Re: Favorite Roads (was some other BS) Re: CA's Pacific Hwy

To: autox MGS <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Favorite Roads (was some other BS) Re: CA's Pacific Hwy
From: "George (Pete) Tolleson" <gtoll@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 05:50:37 -0500
There've been a lot of comments on this one. Must be because spring's on
its way.

My driving the PCH was 35 years ago, so I can't speak to what it's like
today. I live less than 10 mi. from the BRP, and love to drive it *any*
time, in *any* weather, in *any* car, though the 45 mph speed limit
makes it less that perfect for an LBC. Drove the stretch in the Canadian
Rockies just five years ago; beautiful scenery! I loved it! But to my
mind it's more a scenic tour than a challenging drive for an LBC. The
drive *up* the PCH from SF to Fort Ross was one of the best I've done
for that, but it was also 35 years ago. No idea what it's like now.

Pete
'68 BGT