Re: MG Club in South Carolina?

To: Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: MG Club in South Carolina?
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 00:29:33 EST
There is also a very active British Car club in the Upstate of SC - The
Southeastern British Motorcar Owners Club, located in the Spartanburg SC
area.
 For the MG owner, we are a chartered Overseas Centre of the MGCC and
just over half of our membership own one or more MG's.
 Average attendence at monthly meetings is about 40 souls, driving 25 or
so English cars.
 If you need more info about the club, e-mail me directly. (who's got
time to maintain a website - takes away from the driving time!)

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget