Interstates

To: "'Charles & Peggy Robinson'" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Interstates
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:14:47 -0600
Damn Right! Just because they spend my tax dollars to build 'em doesn't =
mean I have to use them. I've driven from Burlington, VT to Minneapolis, =
and From Minneapolis to New Orleans and back using no Interstates at =
all. I feel like I've really been somewhere when I've driven in amongst =
the towns and people, and eaten in the local joints.  I'm not saying =
that the occasional high-speed 1000 mile run is out of the question or =
anything, but they are not mandatory.

Phil Vanner