New list

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: New list
From: Mark Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 21:40:20 -0700 (MST)
I finally got around to setting up a new list, specifically for MG T types.
To subscribe, send mail to

   majordomo@autox.team.net

with nothing in the body of the mail message but

  subscribe mg-t

This may help those with more focused interest who feel overwhelmed by the
amount of stuff flowing through the regular MG list.  Of course, if people
would simply learn how to spend some time and intelligence in producing their
mail, trimming down included material and taking all the useless ego droppings
out of their signature files, I bet the mail going through here would drop by
at least 30%.  Of course, it is highly unlikely a widespread plague of common
sense and courtesy will strike the network any time soon.  So it goes.

mjb.