Re: Tire Question - Again

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: Tire Question - Again
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:42:33 -0800
Dan,

I just installed a set of 185/65 14s on my GT with stock
chrome wires.  My car is lowered and there's no rubbing.
The diameter is very nice, not balloonish like the 70
series.  They are the Dunlop GR-03 which is an HR-rated
performance tire.  The GR-03 has been discontinued and I got
mine on closeout for $60 per tire.  They're very sticky with
stiff side walls.  I'm not sure I'd go to a 60-series on a
14" rim since the diameter would be too small.

God luck,

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited
advertisement to this equipment.  A violation of the
aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover
actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.