Re: What did I do wrong??

To: "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>,
Subject: Re: What did I do wrong??
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:20:41 -0500
Tyson,

> I pump the pedal (with the EZ-Bleed disconnected) just to
> see what it does, and the new cylinder leaks.  Fluid shoots out of the
> rear-facing piston.  Maybe I can use the seals from the rebuilt cylinder
> on the new one?

What do your old pistons look like from the old cylinders?  If they're in
good shape without pitting, fit each of them to the new cylinder until you
get the tightest fit.  I would suggest using your new rubber, but you might
be able to get away with the old stuff.  I'm sure you'll use common sense
and not install anything too unsafe...

> Will my B ever see the road again?
I can tell you if you call my Psychic Mechanic Network at 1-900-18-MOWOG.
($4.95 per min. + parts)
8-)