TO THE AUSTRALIAN MG FRATERNITY

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TO THE AUSTRALIAN MG FRATERNITY
From: Graham McCann <gmccann@pcug.org.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 13:16:18 +1100
Fellow MG enthusiasts in Australia,

Most of you will have seen a copy of the excellent new bimonthly MG
magazine, MG World, which is produced in the UK for international
distribution.  The Editor, Philip Raby, is a regular contributor to this list.

I have undertaken to provide material for a full page of each issue of MG
World on MGs in Australia.  This is such a big country it is not going to
be easy to collect the information needed.  Naturally I will go to each of
the MG Clubs requesting material and will comb through their monthly
magazines, but if any list members have any information on unusual or
interesting MGs, significant MG events or interesting MG personalities I
would very much appreciate it being forwarded to me.  I will automatically
accept that this information has been cleared by any person or persons
involved for inclusion in the Australian page, so please do not leave me in
an embarrassing position.

This is a great chance both to inform fellow Australian MG enthusiasts
about MG matters in this country as well as to let the rest of the world
know what an treasure trove of MGs of all ages we have here.

Submission by Email is fine or I can provide a snail mail address if
necessary.  I do not need photos for the Australian page but if I turn up a
really interesting item then it could be submitted as a stand alone
article, in which photos could be important.

The first Australian page will appear in the June/July edition of MG World
(if Philip accepts my scribblings!).

Hope to hear from you.

regards,

Graham