Re: 73B Exterior Trim

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 73B Exterior Trim
From: dlg7@webtv.net (Donald Graham)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:42:59 -0500
I agree with just replacing them. To make the job easier, I removed the
center door sguare tab with nut and replaced it with the a moulding clip
rivet. I can now replace a six piece moulding set in about ten minutes.
The front fender moulding uses only the front moulding stud easily
accessible under the fender. The center section just clips on. The rear
moulding uses only the rear moulding stud easily accessible from the
trunk. Twenty years of doing it this way and never a problem. Don, 1969
MGB Roadster  Tampa FL