Re: MGB Trailer hitch

To: vwruss@gte.net
Subject: Re: MGB Trailer hitch
From: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 06:52:07 -0600
Hey Russ (and listers):

I haven't built a MGB trailer yet, so don't have any photos of the
trailer or the hitch, sorry!  I have been to David Darby's site and
viewed photos there of a cute B trailer made from two B rear sections.
I don't have that many Bs available and prefer a stock-looking trailer
from the "B" post back.

If *anybody* has photos of a trailer as I am seeking to build, would you
please e-mail them to the list?   TIA!!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
International Sportscar Components