Engine Removal

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Engine Removal
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@datastar.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 19:40:36 -0600
Well, the time has come to replace my clutch throw out bearing.  I am
replacing just the bearing, not the plates.

Can i remove just the engine for this?  I am doubtful that my garage
rafters can support the weight of the engine and tranny.  Also, I really
don't want to crawl under there and remove the driveshaft.

Finally, where is the best place to attach the chain to lift the engine?  I
imagine the studs that hold the valve cover in place would be the best
place, but anybodt have any comments?

Thomas James Pokrefke, III