The Great Colt Tube Shock Conversion...With Air?

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The Great Colt Tube Shock Conversion...With Air?
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 00:39:58 -0500
Hello all,
        Thanks to Scott, I got a new copy of the Colt Shock conversion to
replace
the one lost in my recent system crash.  What does the list think about air
shocks for the rear of an MGB?  I don't intend to jack my car up and make
it into an off-roader or anything silly like that, but air shocks would
help out my sorry rear springs when I have to haul luggage.  I like the way
they make other vehicles handle, since they seem to act a lot like
heavy-duty shocks.  Oddly enough, J.C. Whitney has a set listed for a Dodge
cars - listed at $62.98.  So what does anybody think?
Michael S. Lishego