Radiator cap - Overflow

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Radiator cap - Overflow
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 10:53:51 -0500 (EST)
***********************************
Good morning all:

A quick question.  I ordered a new radiator cap (7 lb) from Moss and
installed.  There seems to be alot of overflow that didn't occur with the
old cap.  In addition, the engine compartment seems to be an awful lot
warmer than I remember from last year.  Temp guage reads ~185, I have a
160 thermostat in the car.  Any thoughts on this would be appreciated!

Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;