Re: Dura Lube!

To: David Langton <dlangton@cnx.net>,
Subject: Re: Dura Lube!
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 14:19:23 -0400
Ummm, bad idea, unless you are looking to clog your oil passages and
oil filter. There is a bunch of stuff on the web about how bad these
additives are. I used to have them bookmarked but can't seem to find
them. As a rule of thumb most "miracle additives" that come in cans
either do nothing of value or actually do harm.

Take care,

Robert Weeks
Durham NC
1969 Midget