RE: Crutchfield and MGs

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Crutchfield and MGs
From: William Cordle <WCordle@aris.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:59:20 -0800
I just recently made a speaker purchase through the Crutchfield this past
week.  I first went to the web site http://www.crutcfield.com, and entered
our 78B as the car for which to search for speakers.  The result was 4.5 in
speakers only due to mounting depth.  I called and spoke with a technician
and got the same result.

When I received the speakers, the install sheet specified that I could go
all the up to a set of 6.5's as long as they were shallow - < 1.75"  if I
recall correctly.

All in all I am happy with the purchase.  Our panels have the cutouts which
made the 4.5 install a breeze, but it would have been nice to have gone
larger.  Since I am not looking for terribly high fidelity, these will do
just fine for now.

Will
78B