Radio antenna

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Radio antenna
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 12:59:30 -0800 (PST) (20:59 UT)
>On my V-8, I have decided not to install any outside antennas.  I am
 using a powered internal antenna module called an Untenna - available
 from Dakota Digital in Minnesota.  They specialize in digital gauges fo
 hotrods.  The Untenna is a small (1/2x1/2x3") capsule on the end of an
 antenna lead.  It is designed to stick to the inside of the windscreen
 up behind the rearview mirror. you can hide the lead under the cant rai
<above the windscreen, and down the A-pillar.  It runs about 75 bucks.

 Thanks for that bit of information!  I've been wanting a hidden
 radio in Milou, but I don't want any outside antenna.  This sounds
 like it could be my solution!  Now if I could only afford the $75!

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*