Re: Expansion tank for radiator

To: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Expansion tank for radiator
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 22:50:31 -0600
I brought my car from WA St. to TX, it is much hotter here so I lost alot of
coolant before I figured out the reason was the lack of a recovery device.
I use a Budweiser can, it works great and gets many compliments at the shows
(at least from those members with more of a sense of humor, than a sense of
originality) anyway the point is: it is a very good idea to use some
container for this purpose, however the choice of container is entirely up
to you.
Chad
'72 B Daily Driver