Instrument blubs - MGA 1600

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Instrument blubs - MGA 1600
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 12:23:54 -0500 (EST)
***********************************
Hello all:

A while back there was a post that described bulbs that could be purchased
from Radio Shack, I believe, that were so bright that the dimmer was
actually useful.  Can someone please pass on the post to me if they have
it or provide some guidance on which bulbs to purchase?

Thanks in advance, Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;