RE: radiator fin types

To: "MG4EVR" <MG4EVR@aol.com>, "MG4EVR" <MG4EVR@aol.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: radiator fin types
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 98 15:11:50 UT
Dave,

I don't know much about fins on radiators.  I do know this, both of my Cs tend
to run on the hot side - a sentiment that I've often heard repeated whenever
Cs are the topic of discussion.  IMHO, the issue really boils down to:  Are
the modern v fins going to help the car run cooler?.  If yes, then go with
them.  If no, then go with the flat fins unless they are the same cooling-wise
and you need to save the $100.

Of course, if you are a stickler for originality you only have one choice.

Dr. Doug
2 Cs, 2 Bs