"MG" Lucas Plug Wires (Premium)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "MG" Lucas Plug Wires (Premium)
From: Jethogger <Jethogger@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 11:02:14 EDT
Hello.   I have lost you note on your 70 B  with old wires.  I have New
"Lucas Premium Wire Sets"   These are lifetime warranty.  7 mm Premiun High
Temperature Sliicone wires..  Black in colors with right angle plug ends.
Will sell for $16.00 plus $3.00 us mail 2 day shipping.  These wire will fit
all MGBs and Midgets.  Also 4 cylinders Triumphs.    Thanks  John Rossi
Flintstone, Ga
(near chattanooga, tn)  706-820-1771    Will be home this afternoon watching
the nascar race from Texas Motor Speedway.   (Bill Elliolt fan #94)