Midgets and Sprites

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midgets and Sprites
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 20:41:24 -0500
As I am looking to buy an MG Midget (or possibly B or maybe even Bug-Eye) I
was musing on just what is accepted in the MG family of drivers.  In list
members' experience, are Sprite drivers welcome in "MG" clubs?  How about
the Bug-Eye Sprite drivers since they are really the brainchild of Mr. Healy?

Also, if anyone in the Northeast (I'm in northern NJ) knows of an early
Midget for sale (1967 is my target year), I'd be very happy to hear from
you in private mail so as not to clutter the list.  The one caveat is that
I have to wait for my tax refund before the purchase, but my return was
mailed out a couple of weeks ago.  :)

Thanks for all opinions.
Philip Hubbard
phubbard@carroll.com