Touch Up Paint Thinner

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Touch Up Paint Thinner
From: Bob MGT <BobMGT@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 23:42:59 EDT
I bought a can of touch up paint from Moss. I was delighted that it proved to
be a perfect match. My only problem is that it is a little too thick. I tried
to thin out a small portion with what I had in the garage. I found that
mineral spirits would not dissolve the paint at all. Lacquer thinner would
dissolve it, but formed an ugly sediment. Any ideas on what would be a
suitable thinner? I have no clue as to what kind of paint it is.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336