PVC Gloves

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: PVC Gloves
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 21:33:26 -0400
Hi Folks,
                  Thought I would mention a source for disposable PVC
gloves.  $8.96 for a box of a hundred.  This is 10% off their normal pric=
of $9.95.  Mention you have catalog #527A1 for this special deal (wow)
This is from Trendlines, 800-767-9999, which is, I suppose, the woodworki=
ng
catalog equivalent to Harbor Freight.  Shipping will set you back another=

$6.95.
                  The reason I mention this is because I'm real pleased
with these gloves - they are infinitely better than the ones from Lowes,
HomeDepot, Wally Mart and your local drug store.  I've been using them fo=
the last month or so and they stay intact.  They keep your fingers from
getting contaminated with such things as gasoline, brake fluid, engine an=
differential oil, brake cleaner, carb cleaner, antifreeze, electrical
cleaner, WD 40, grease, alcohol, mineral spirits, gasket goo, purple stuf=
f,
and god knows what else..
                 The last job was to put on brake and clutch pedal rubber=
s.
 As per a recent post, I used silicone sealant on the inside of the pad a=
nd
then kind of got one side hooked over the pedal and pushed and moved  the=

pad over to get the other sides hooked over.   This would have been very
messy without the gloves.
Happy Motoring,    Adrian
                   =