Re: '70 GT - Tie Rod Ball Joints & Electrical Questions - 2nd P

To: "Gary Davis" <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>
Subject: Re: '70 GT - Tie Rod Ball Joints & Electrical Questions - 2nd Posting
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 18:15:49 -0500
Gary,
I'm looking at the same Haynes Manual, wiring diagram for your '70 (fig
10.28, p. 192). The door switches do connect to the map light, but are
individually grounded, so that tells me if you disconnect them they
shouldn't affect the other, is the courtesy light working ok?  Like I
said...I'm no expert in this arena. Take a look at the wiring diagram in the
Haynes. Its pretty simple and may give you a clue to where the problem is,
I'd think.
Dan