happy days, happy days

To: "MG email bbs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: happy days, happy days
From: "Brent & Susan Laube" <laubebs@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 17:10:12 -0500
To All:
Happy days are here.  I've just finalized plans to take possesion of a "66
Midget.  Its going to be a total restore project that I giving about 2-3
years to complete.  I've been monitoring this list for quite some time and
I like the response to the pleas for help (I know I'll have more than a
few).
The body is in GREAT shape. The PO drove it into his garage 2 years ago and
never touched it since.  So I know it'll run with a little help.  Its got
dual carbs and a beefed up suspension (means little to me right now).
Thanks for now!

Oh yea, did I mention I paid $300 ?