MGB in need of salvation

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB in need of salvation
From: Michael Hartley <mganut@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 23:54:34 -0400
I have spotted a rubber bumpered MGB in a car lot in central GA.  I am
not a B expert, but I believe it may be a '78.  It is red and has MGB
graphics on the side.  It does not have wire wheels.  I think the guy is
asking $1800 for the car.  I know nothing about the car past what I have
already mentioned.  I would be more than happy to go and take a closer
look for someone if they are interested.  I have no financial interest
yada, yada, yada...

Mike Hartley
mganut@ix.netcom.com