Armstrong

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Armstrong
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 15:20:24 EDT
<,Hello all,
        As spring approaches, I've decided to get some parts from Moss.  My
question involves the Armstrong uprated  shock valves.  Does anyone have
any experience with these?  Does anyone on this list still use them?  Are
they worth $25 (I think) for each of them?  TIA

Michael S. Lishego>>

The valve bodies work well if the shocks you install them in are new or in
very good condition; if not, they are prone to causing early seal failure. Do
_not_ put then in unless you want to do slalom or racing events, or at least
feel like you are every time you drive the car. They are considerably stiffer,
and would be a bit of a pain for the street, which is why I only use them in
my race car.

Bill S.