This weekend looks to be a busy one for Miss Molly's attendant and chief
contributor; plans include:
* Replacing the front exhaust pipe.
* Rebuilding the brake pressure failure switch assembly.
* Replacing the clutch master cylinder.
* Installing a fuel pressure regulator and additional fuel filter.
* Repairing the rusted out passenger floor board.
* Centering the steering wheel.
* Replacing the defroster ducting.
* Sealing the leaks in the windscreen.
* Sealing the leaks in the top.
Actually, I am only likely to accomplish about half of these this
weekend. Any suggestions or "look-outs" I should be aware of?
Next on the list is to replace the leaf spring bushings, and undercoat
and detail the undercarriage.