Re: TD wants a Midget

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TD wants a Midget
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 16:17:17 -0500
Steve,
FWIW.
There are a lot of other variables besides mileage and no rust --
mechanicals, interior, paint, etc. If these are decent, but need a tad of
work, I'd say $2500-3000. Mint cond. would be up around $6-8K or even more
since that's such an early model. Region plays a part too, as well as how
bad the owner needs to sell it!
Just a SWAG, but that's the ball park, I'd think. You could try and find a
"Collector Car price guide" magazine at the local news stand.
Dan
'73 B