Re: 1998 Ancaster Flea Market and Car Show

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 1998 Ancaster Flea Market and Car Show
From: shidis@netcom.ca
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 23:07:51 -0400 (EDT)
On 04/10/98 17:05:10 you wrote:

>Any other listers planning on going to this event on the 19th?  It's the
>last weekend I'll have off for a while, so I might make the most of it
>and drive up there.  Won't be bringing an LBC though - I need the pickup
>to haul back all those great bargains (especially with the US dollar
>valued so highly in Canada).  The last time I went to an event like
>this, I brought back two fenders and a hood.  Haven't used them yet, but
>it's nice to know I've got 'em when I need 'em.  Maybe I'll find a deal
>on a hardtop for the new '71....  Anyhoo, it'd be fun to actually meet a
>few listers face-to-face.
>
>-NORY
>
>Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
>ONLY problem.
>
> '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
> '74 Midget & '71 parts car
> '94 Ford Ranger
> '86 Ford Escort
> '89 Ford Probe
> '96 North American Shepherd
> '94 Tigger Cat/Wheel Chock
>
>Car pages and other stuff:
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9101
>
>Home Improvement Homepage:
>http://www.angelfire.com/ny/nory
>
>NEW Legal / Law Enforcement Page:
>http://members.tripod.com/~nory

Nory:  I'll be at Ancaster. In fact I have to be since I'm co ordinator of the
event. Please ask for me. We have 100 volunteers and there the folks with the
white caps with blue british flags on the front. Most of them can point me out
and I'd be happy to meet you and any other listers attending.
If you need directions let me know. Looking forward to meeting you.

                                                Don Ainsworth