Re: master cylinder rebuild?

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: master cylinder rebuild?
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:52:14 -0400
Rich,
        Advance seems to be a chain store based on the east coast.  There's one
here in NC where I go to college and one in PA where I live.  I seem to
remember hearing from someone that they are not in Michigan either.
Anyway, you might want to check the web for their site, but I didn't see
one when I skimmed.  I'll try to get more info for you guys if you're
interested.  Oh yeah, their master cylinders are rebuilt lifetime warranty
suckers for almost any make and model, price varies on application, I am
not affiliated with Advance, just a satisfied customer...

"Take time to smell the roadsters."
Michael S. Lishego