Re: What...A MGB Trailer???

To: charlie schellinck <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Subject: Re: What...A MGB Trailer???
From: Philip Morgan <padre@billman.kuntrynet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 15:31:04 -0700
charlie schellinck wrote:

> Saw a MGB trailer today but it shure looked funny. The guy cut his GT up
> and now his trailer is a camper very silly I will chase him with the
> digital camera to get more pictures!
>
> Cheer's
> Adam Schellinck
> 1973 BRG MGB Roadster in 1 millon pieces.
> 1985 Toyota 4-runner (off road stuff)
> 1983 Toyota Pick-up with x-tra cab

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago - Whether anyone had seen an
MGB-GT cut up and used as a trailer. In fact I was thinking of two GT's
cut at the B pillar and then welded back to back to use as a "small"
sleeping area - any more info would be appreciated. Have since seen a yet
to be introduced prototype of a trailer that weighs about 800 pounds and
will sleep two people - it harkens back to the teardrop trailers of
yesteryear but made of fibreglass. It looks a good bet to tow behind my
B's and could be finished to match their colors. Costs is around $4300!
Regards Padre