Spend you tax refund on my MGB-GT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spend you tax refund on my MGB-GT
From: MGMagnette <MGMagnette@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 23:19:34 EDT
Well as of 11:30 pm it doesn't look like I'll be getting a tax refund to
finance the air conditioning and tires for my Jaguar.  If you haven't spent
yours yet, may I suggest that you give it to me?
  Well, give?  No, lets trade.  I'll give you my MGB-GT.  VERY nice car.  Take
a look at some of the pics...
   YES, it is the same damn car!  Only differences:  I don't want $6k, I want
$3.5K.  Oh, yes, and that nasty volvo-bumper shaped dent?  Gone.  Nice new
exhaust too!
   So, if your refund is around $3500, or somehow can come up with some other
money, buy my MGB-GT!   IT IS A FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, PRACTICAL, BEAUTIFUL
product of Abingdon.  If you've never had an MGB-GT, you don't know what you
are missing.
   Located in NH, yadda yadda yadda.   (603) 472-9751

     John