Carrolton KY Meet, was Re: Tools for B manifold

To: "Quirt, Dave" <quirt@src.sk.ca>
Subject: Carrolton KY Meet, was Re: Tools for B manifold
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:02:04 -0500
Dave,
I bought some PB Blaster, giving daily soakings, and I'm going to look for a
6pt socket at the flea market tomorrow. I'll let ya'll know what happens! If
I break a stud, I may be pushing my self-imposed deadline of 9 May for the
Carrolton, KY meet!
Any Listers going to be at Scottish Days in Carrolton? The Cincy Club puts
it on, and I've heard great things about it. I just don't want to be there
in a teal (ick) M**da (blech) MX-3 (urgh). I won't drive the Tahoe, since
I'd be embarrased to drop out of the LBC convoy to get gas (just kidding,
its not THAT bad).

Dan
'73 B (the Fumigator)