More interior....

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More interior....
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 07:52:20 EDT
I just wrote about replacing the interior panels in Miss Molly and wanted
to add the following:

I added a piece of 1/2" thick styrofoam beneath the panels on either side
of the transmission tunnel, as well as the top of the footwell and
against the top of the floor board where it meets the bulkhead (had to
paint it black -- the pink was just too much).  Seems to have quieted
things down considerably.  I'm using 30 pound tar felt elsewhere to quiet
things down and provide a measure of insulation against heat (my neighbor
is a roofing contractor, so every now and again, I buy him a 12 pack, and
he lets me swipe the odds and ends I need...).

Rich