Cool car

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Cool car
From: Simon Bosworth <simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:17:52 -0500
hello all,
I have finally got my temperature gauge back to 'N'.  My 74 GT has
always run on the hot side, especially in summer, (amazing fact).  A
couple of weekends ago the heater valve objected to this and decided to
leak all the coolant out of the head.  Luckily I was able to re-fill it
and get home ok.  I decided that a new radiator was in order.  I found a
local radiator shop that was able to put in a 4-row core.  I put the
radiator back in this weekend and now it seems to run quite happily at
the 'normal' temp.  Hopefully it will continue to do so when the weather
gets warmer.

Cheers,
Simon