Multiple responses....

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Multiple responses....
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 23:30:59 EDT
Ulix Goettsch wrote:
>are you sure you mean Styrofoam?
>The hard white crumbly stuff...?

Not to get into a question of semantics, but that's what I call it.  It's
actually the building sheathing, pink, made by Owens-Corning in 4' x 8'
sheets.  I think its actually extruded styrofoam.  Works well, but had to
bend the accelerator pedal a bit to the side....

RobMGB wrote:
>Good idea but switch to six pack. Felt is cheap and the
>amount you are using is scrap to him.

Sure, but he's a nice guy, always willing to help move things, etc, and
always runs a shovel down the front walk when it snows ('sides, he drinks
cheap beer).  BTW, am still chuckling over the image of the gas pedal
being pumped -- would laugh harder, but I've been in similar
situations....

Rich