Re: Concerns about shipping Old Speckled Hen...

To: MGMagnette@aol.com
Subject: Re: Concerns about shipping Old Speckled Hen...
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:05:55 -0400 (EDT)
***********************************
I visited the Morland Web site and obtained the number of a Canadian
importer.  Bruce Charkow (905) 475-0139 informed me that the LCBO (Liquor
Licensing Board of Ontario) will be stocking "Old Speckled Hen"
(500ml) starting in late May or June of this year.  OSH draft will also
apparently be available in a few selected pubs in the Ottawa area soon (I
believe he mentioned "The Swan at Carp" [no financial interest] as one of the
initial few).

Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;