MGTD Paint Q

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>, <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGTD Paint Q
From: ray.rockwell@wg.com
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 98 16:08:22 -0500
     OK, I know that everyone who has ever tried to restore a TD has
     probably asked this question. Sorry I wasn't on the list then. So here
     goes again.

     Is the center of the stock steering wheel color the same color as the
     instrument cluster metal panel (bronze)? If not, can someone please
     tell me what the color is and where I might purchase some/a can?

     Also, I understand that the Tecalemit oil filter was a bronze-ish
     brown color. Can anyone help on this color too?

     Thanks!

     Ray Rockwell
     Cary, NC