Sills

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sills
From: Rene and Marion van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:58:09 +0200
Hi all,

Yesterday I took a look at the transition spot between the front fender
and the outer sill. (I mean the vertical 6" stripe below the door).

I removed some bondo here -both sides-, and found the stripe being about
1/2 wide. Just painting this would not look nice.

I this normal? Or a bad repair? I guess the PO has tried to make them
look narrow using the bondo.

Can someone help me out?

Here's a mr ASCII picture to clear out the location:

   Fender          ||   Door
                   ||________________
                   | |
 \                 | |   Sill