Rude Portland MGers

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rude Portland MGers
From: Murray Arundell <marundel@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 16:41:27 +1000 (EST)
On a slightly different note but concerning Portland MGers.  I have tried on
two seperate times to make contact with these guys via mail stating that I
would be visiting the Portland area (from Australia) and would like to touch
base with the local club.  To be fair to Portlanders (?) the group I
contacted was the Willamette (spelling?) Vally group.  Never heard a word on
either occasion.  I visit Portland once a year and have been doing so for
years now and have yet to touch base with MG people there.

Does this group exisit?  Are they part of the Portland crowd?

Murray Arundell - Bisbane Australia
45 TC - Drying out from a 1,000 mile trip around Tasmania and Victoria
65 B
75 BGT-V8 - Last seen in Port Campbell Victoria being driven by friends from
Holland!!
98 Landrover Discovery - Also drying out from towing TC from Melbourne to
Brisbane.