[Top] [All Lists]

Re: Moss patch panels

To: JBlack2881 <>
Subject: Re: Moss patch panels
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 13:33:02 -0400 (EDT)
        You might want to check out a few body shops, they should be able
to cut out the rust and weld a new piece of metal in. This is pretty
straight forward stuff for a professional.

On Tue, 28 Apr 1998, JBlack2881 wrote:

>  I just recieved patch panels for the rear fenders on an MGA. They go on the
> lower front of the fender and meet up with the rocker panel. The quality of
> these is pitiful, they don't begin to fit property etc.  My question is: does
> Victoria British, Scarborough etc. get these parts from the same supplier or
> does somebody else sell a better fitting replacement panel. I'm concerned
> about ordering from Scarborough Faire, because of their no return policy. Does
> anybody have any ideas or should I just make do with what Moss sent me?
>   Thanks,
>    Jim Black

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>