Tr6 for sale - good for v8 conversion

To: MG mail list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Tr6 for sale - good for v8 conversion
From: Mike Cousins <mike.cousins@wsnelson.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 14:28:26 -0500
I've got a '72 Tr6 with a good body, good chassis, good interior,
disassembled / bad engine, rebuilt tranny - red faded paint.   It's just
sitting in my driveway.   I've just got too many projects with my 77B
conversion to V8 and two MGA's to restore.   The 6 would be an excellent
candidate for a V8 conversion - lot of room in that engine bay.  Let me
know if anyone is interested. Asking $1100 but would probably take less.

L8tr

Michael J. Cousins III
New Orleans, Louisiana
Work Address:  mike.cousins@wsnelson.com
Home Address: mciii@ix.netcom.com
Voice:   (504) 593-5385
Fax:      (504) 523-4587
Pager:   (504) 391-4686

Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines. - Enzo Ferrari

No one will EVER need more than 640K of ram. - Bill Gates