Voltage stablizer, 79B.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Voltage stablizer, 79B.
From: "DWADE REINSCH" <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 15:38:36 -0500
Help!  (Don't almost of all these posts start that way!)  Neither the
fuel gage nor temperture gage work in my 79B.  This list several weeks
ago talked about replacing the voltage stablizer.  I've bought one and
just tried to put it in.  (Now that I have a new one, I know what the
old one looks like.)  Both the old and new have FOUR connectors, but on
the old one only two have wires! And I didn't find two other wires
hanging down right there beside where the voltage stablizer fits, just
waiting to be connnected.  So I need some help here.

TIA,

dwade